7624: RE: 7601: Re: RE: 7552: Death of U.S. Citizen in PauP, March , 23 (fwd)

From: Pascal Antoine <PascalA@freshcom.com>

From: jacqualine labrom <ljacqui@haitiworld.com>

>I heard that the white guy in lower Delmas who was killed had been found
>raping a young girl and a policeman eventually shot him, but you know what
>Teldjol is like? Who knows for sure.

Is it just me, or does anybody out there wonder why the recent murders of
the two American citizens got ample news coverage (you can find the stories
all over the web.) The police killing of this maniacal rapist (also a
foreigner), however, hardly gets a mention anywhere. Although I don't have
any details, I'm willing to bet the person he was raping was a Haitian girl.

In other words, Haitians doing bad things to foreigners is news, but the
opposite is seemingly unimportant or kept at a 'hush'. I'm sure you would
all agree that if it were a Haitian man caught raping a young foreign
(American) girl, we'd know all the details. Go figure.

Pascal Antoine
HaitiXchange
http://www.HaitiXchange.com