7760: RE: 7705: NGOs in Haiti (fwd)

From: anne.tremblay@dfait-maeci.gc.ca

Dear Kevin,

The NGO's network called Haitian American Voluntary Agency (HAVA) have a
book of all the registred NGO in Haiti. (PO Box 2481 Port-au-Prince).

The Canadian cooperation have a project in Madras & Caracol. Moncton
University is in charge of  a food security project there: fishery,
vegetables, soil conservation, food processing. You could reach Kinvil Jean
at this email address: 110757.1451@compuserve.com  or if you are in Cap
Haitian: Partenariat Acadie Haïti, 14, Carénage. They are always looking for
partnership. By the way, what is the name of your NGO?

	Anne Tremblay
	Agente de programme
	Section de coopération
	Ambassade du Canada à Port-au-Prince
	* Téléphone: 	(509) 298-3050 Mitnet: 310-3460
	* Télécopie: 	(509) 298-3008 Mitnet: 310-3902
	* Courriel: 	anne.tremblay@dfait-maeci.gc.ca