8063: Navassa Island

Today a list member wrote in asking for a web site which I had
posted some months ago.  As luck would have it I had the site,
but in the form it was given in the original e-mail I don't think
it would work.

So I loaded the piece up to my web site.  I know there is a general
interest in Navassa, so I thought I would let you all know that
I have a  long list or articles and web material about Nassava
on my Navassa page which is part of my huge page of miscellaneous
topics.

The Navassa page is located at:

http://www.webster.edu/~corbetre/haiti/misctopic/navassa/navassa.htm

To see the much large set of options on my miscellaneous page,
and then inside that another large page of "left overs,"

see:

http://www.webster.edu/~corbetre/haiti/misctopic/misctopic.htm

and finally:

http://www.webster.edu/~corbetre/haiti/misctopic/leftover/leftover.htm