8125: New Website Featuring Haitian Art (fwd)

From: amedard@gte.net

For those interested in Haitian art, I just discovered Dominique Carrié's relatively
new website, Carrié Art Collection.  This website features a number of prominent
Haitian artists, including our family's own Ralph Allen.  :-)  Though the website is
under development and currently features only paintings, it will also feature metal
works, works on paper, sculptures, and Voodoo flags.   You will also find artists'
biographies, interviews, lists of exhibits, etc.