8201: RE: 8191: Re: 8190: Re: 8187: Re: 8183: AIDS and the Bashing o f Haiti (fwd)

From: Karen Davis <kdavis@marygrove.edu>

Mambo Racine Sans Bout:
Do you have any leads to print sources you know of for this information--not
"proof" because I think such a thingas "proof" never really exists--but any
printed sources, whether current or from the 1980s or 1950s? I would deeply
appreciate any leads you can help with.
Thanks
Karen

Karen F. Davis, Ph.D.
Associate Professor and Head of Humanities Department
Marygrove College
Detroit, Michigan 48221 USA
Telephone: 313-927-1352