[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
8256: Re: 8251: 20 years later, AIDS-Haiti, a painful anniversary , (fwd)
From: Philippe Dumoulin <email@example.com>
I would appreciate if any one could comment:
- Regarding the allegation of Haitian carrying the AIDS virus, is there any
connection between the first wave of unwanted Haitian "Boat people" arriving
on the shore of Miami?
- Which group or organization first started this allegation?
- Was there any protest, action or perhaps reaction from the Duvalier's
- In the 1980's could, or was it more difficult for a native of Haiti or for
"someone who visited Haiti recently" to get life insurance without an
increase in the premium?
- Can this be considered as the biggest identity mistake of the Medical
field in the 20th century and if yes was there any apology?