8267: Haitians in Australia? (fwd)

From: aussie_grimel@adam.com.au

After working in Haiti for 6 years (2 x 3 years), I have returned to settle
down in my homeland of Australia.  I am wondering if anyone on the Corbett
list lives in Australia, or knows of Haitians that live here. Particularly
Adelaide, in the state of South Australia, where I am currently living. I am
aware of Haitians in Sydney and Melbourne, but for those of you who
understand how big this continent is, they are MILES away from here.
I wish to continue my contact with Haiti from the distance, and if there are
any Haitians here that would be a great way of doing this.
thankyou
Chris