8306: Re: Haitians in Puerto Rico? (fwd)

From: Raymond Lafontant <rlafontant@caribe.net>

Dear Sir,
I am a permanent resident in Puerto Rico. Altough I am now a U.S. citizen, I
keep close contact with my family and friends in Haiti. Even if you include
the students, the haitian community in Puerto Rico is certainly very small
compared with those in other islands in the Caribbean ( Martinique,
Guadeloupe, St. Marteen, Guyanne, etc..)
If you are interessed in knowing the haitian population on this island, your
best source of information is the Haitian Consulate at: IBM Building - 654
654 Muņos Rivera Avenue, San Juan, P.R. 00918. Good Luck.