8481: Re: 8476: Le Point: Open Discussion (fwd)

From: Mark Schuller <marky@umail.ucsb.edu>

I am sorry but i seem to have missed The Point behind the Convergance.  I have saved all of the news transcripts since joining this listserv and i still can't figure out what their demands are and what unites them as a group, aside from opposing last May's elections.  Does the Convergance have a mandate or a plan for getting out of this political situation, and afterward what is their governing strategy?  Did i miss something?

I am asking this in all seriousness.  The news reports i have saved don't offer any information.