While we're talking about the bars....

From: GinYale@aol.com

I don't have any information on the bars in Dogtown but have gone back to
Pat's Bar and Grill since my childhood to enjoy one of their delicious
hamburgers with the mayo and pickle relish dressing.  I believe  it's changed
ownership over the years but understand Pat's daughter owned it for a time
and may still own it.  They have a lot of pictures hung in the place showing
patrons from the past which I found interesting to look at.  By the way, the
last time I was in there (about 2 years ago) the hamburgers had changed but
they made one up special for me.