8795: Articles on Haiti (fwd)

From: Elizabeth McAlister <emcalister@mail.wesleyan.edu>

>Dear Corbett list,

These are articles published on Haiti this week.  Now, they are
available for purchase through a search company called Ingentia.  I
will forward the links and you may be able to buy them through the
web.  Remember, I don't have these articles myself, and I have no
relationship to this company; I am simply a subscriber.  I hope this
is useful to others.  Best wishes--Liza McAlister

--

Elizabeth McAlister, Ph.D.

Faculty Research Fellow
Institute for the Advanced Study of Religion
Yale University
New Haven, CT  06520