8871: Re: 8867: Re: 8866: Cheapest telephone rates to Haiti? (fwd)

From: Don Rowley <donrowley@minister.com>

> The cheapest I've found, and I've done some looking, is World X Change, .42/minute there is a 10 minute minimum.
> Dial 10-15-335 If you need a setup code their website is http://www.worldxchange.com
>
> anyone know any cheaper? Love to hear about it!!!

I'm responding to my own message ;^)
I went to the worldxchange website and realized you can't get an access number there. I'll contact the guy who originally got me using the service and get the access number I used and send it to the list, hopefully this evening. Or just respond to me directly and I'll get it to you.

Don Rowley
Director of Overseas Operations
Hope International, Inc.
donrowley@minister.com