9165: Maps (fwd)

From: "Caribbean Power S.A. Haiti" <carbpow@hotmail.com>

I am looking for maps indicating early French settlements, forts, etc., of
Haiti. I have found many hidden [buried] over the years on the north coast
and when I ask family members or others no one knows the name of them. I
would like to start putting a name on these and a little historical
information for my children. Would appreciate any information I can get over
the web. Haitien archives are very few and extremely difficult to access.