9170: re Intl. Women's Assn. of Haiti. 3rd Oct. (fwd)

From: jacqui <ljacqui@haitiworld.com>

To all Corbeteers - just to inform the list that the International Women's
Association of Haiti meets on a regular basis - every first Tuesday of the
month at the Villa Creole Hotel at 10am. Unfortunately you have missed the
first meeting - yesterday, but next month we will be having a person come
and talk to us about Antiques found in Haiti. So for all women of any
country in the world who happens to be in Haiti - we would welcome you. Just
turn up.

JACQUALINE LABROM
President IWA