9210: My wedding (fwd)

From: MarcVenzen@aol.com

I am a first generation Haitain_American. I am getting married on 3/30/02 and
wish to incorporate aspects of the Haitian culture into my wedding ceremony.
Can you send me any information on traditions, ceremonies or songs that are
used in Haiti during weddings..I am a baptist if you need to know. I look
forward to hearing from you soon. I appreciate any help you can give.

PLEASE:  WRITE DIRECTLY TO CARINE, SHE'S NOT A LIST MEMBER.
Write:  MarcVenzen@aol.com

Thank You,
Carine Sainvil