9256: Haitian presence in California? (fwd)

From: Matt Ray <mraymus@yahoo.com>

I've travelled all over the US and everywhere I've gone I've found Haitian communities to enjoy.    Especially in the South and the East.    I'm interested to know what kind of Haitian community there is in California, particularly Southern California.   I live in Bakersfield and would love to hook up with Haitians near to my area.    Please respond with anything or anyone I should be aware of that's ENFOM NET!

Mesi davans!

Matt Ray
Healing Hands for Haiti
www.healinghandsforhaiti.org