9285: Corbett away from computer again until next Tuesday evening

Ah the weather's lovely and the Chianti wine region
of Tuscany is calling.  I'm headed out on the evening train
to Florence and then off to a very tiny village in the
hills for several days of some quality time with my partner,
relaxation, reading, some serious wine drinking, and, alas and alack
there's no escaping it, some paper grading.

The list will be down until next Tuesday.

Bob Corbett