9409: Re: 9401: Re: 9398: dictionary (fwd)

From: Mark A Schuller <marky@umail.ucsb.edu>

When taking the summer course at Florida International University,
Prof. Cadely had us use the Valdman books.  They are a series, available
for order on line at the IU website:  http://www.indiana.edu/~creole/

"A Learner's Dictionary of Haitian Creole" was much more helpful to
translate English into Creole.  The Creole to English section was more
limited, and had little context or clarification on the words.  One Creole
word only had one English translation.

--
Mark
marky@umail.ucsb.edu