9444: Re: 9420: Re: 9415: Haitian Was Married to Hijacker? (fwd)

 Please make this post anonymous

Apparently, she had a disclaimer published in one of the Haitian dailies
to the effect that she had nothing to do with the September 11 attacks
even though she had been married to Atta. If anyone keeps the Haitian
newspapers, maybe they can check and look for that notice. That notice
alone would confirm the whole story.

I also have to say that so far, everything that has been said on this list
regarding this story, including her last name (Antoine), matches the story
that a friend in Haiti told me to the letter. The only part I hadn't heard
was that she had lived in Afghanistan with him. By contrast, I heard that
Atta spent several months in Haiti with her.