9459: Re: 9456: Haitian women (fwd)

From: E Vedrine <evedrine@hotmail.com>

"HAITI FANM" can be useful to your research. This monthly periodicals was
published in Haiti by ENFOFANM, but it seems that its publication stops. I'd
suggest that you contact LIBRERI MAPOU (librerimapou.com) for more info.
since they also distribute Haitian periodicals (published in Haitian & the
Diaspora). You can also track down some documents on the subject through:

SICRAD
(Service d'Information
du Centre de Recherche et d'Action pour le Développement
BP 13241, Delmas, Haïti -Tel: 2463496, 2492242 - Fax: 2492242
Courriel: sicrad@sicradhaiti.org)

best,
EV
http://hometown.aol.com/ewvedrine/Dizan.htm