9461: Haitian don't forget to vote this Tuesday in your disctric (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2001 20:21:36 -0800 (PST)
From: Senou <senou@yahoo.com>
To: Bob Corbett <corbetre@webster.edu>
Subject: Haitian don't forget to vote this Tuesday in your disctric

Haitians in the U.S. Don?t forget to vote this Tuesday
This coming Tuesday, my fellow Haitians citizen you
should do your civic duty. Go out and vote for the
candidate of your choice and watch out for any city
ordinance. No one should tell how to vote and to whom
you should vote for. There are some late amendments
attach which are the result of the September 11th
attack, some of them will reduce considerably your
freedom and may affect immigrant, you should take a
good look. Take your time to vote, please read the
direction carefully. This coming Tuesday, my fellow
Haitians, you will see democracy in action, No gun, no
violence, no intimidation; before you go to work,
during break or after work stop at the poll station
and vote. If you don?t like a candidate for whatever
reason vote against him or her; as an educated voter,
you can use your voting power to put more of your
Haitian compatriots in office. If you live in this
country legally for more than five years, you should
naturalize and take part in the political process.
Again this Tuesday Vote! The candidate of your choice.