9489: Re: 9646: Answer to: other questions on Vodoun (fwd)

From: Moibibi@aol.com

I think the questions to Martha were very pertinent. However the answers
suppose the understanding of the spiritual constitution of the human being,
among many other things.

To broaden the understanding of Vodoun, a seminar-workshop was organized in
July, and under popular demand, another one will take place from December
27th to January 3rd in Mariani, Haiti.

The seminar-workshop is organized as follows:
- from 9:00 to 12:00 AM, conferences (by diffrerent initiated speakers)
questions and answers session.
- from 3:00 to 5:00 PM,  workshops on dancing, drummming, aesthetics, etc...
- from 6:00 to ....,  Vodoun ceremony.

Foreigners, as well as Haitians who attended the seminar, found many answers
to questions they could never elucidate before. Since, I, personally attended
it, I can only recommend those who really want to know more about Vodoun
without having to go through initiation, to attend.

For more information, please email: thetempley@aol.com or moibibi@aol.com

Bébé Pierre Louis