[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

9528: Re: 9521: Re: Research Visas ? (fwd)

From: amedard@gte.net

> Hi there - it took me 3 years and yet 30 minutes to get my Resident's
> permit - because finally I knew someone who knew someone!! -

You don't need a Resident's permit (Permit de Sejour).

> I would say do what I didn't do and either go to a Travel agency in Haiti and ask
> their help, or just go out to the DR or Miami after 3 months, - you'll then get a
> new 3 months stint!

Just go to the ... it's been a few years, but I think it was the Department of the
Interior (at any rate, whatever the department, I'm thinking it was on Route John
Brown) ... and do it yourself.  (There's no need to pay a travel agency (or any
'guide' that might be standing in front for something you can simply do yourself.)  I
used to do it for my kids. It's not complicated at all and it took anywhere from a
few hours to a day.