9604: Re: 9603: History of the Dauphin Plantation and Ft. Liberty (fwd)

From: Perdue and Persinos <vtandwi@erols.com>

Greetings,

I just received your email re my work on Fort Liberty and the Dauphin
Plantation and visited your additions to your web site on this subject.
Comments from list members were of special interest to me and I hope
there will be more.  But patience, patience, patience.  The story is far
from complete.  I have been distracted from this for almost two years
but hope to be getting back to it soon with much more.  Future notes
will address many questions raised.

For now, I will just say that readers should be very careful to
distinguish between events at Dauphin and events at other sisal
plantations.  There is a tremendous amount of information on the subject
at our National Archives.  I have all that now and just need to get it
together.  Soon, I hope.

Bob Perdue