9623: Regarding RSF's Translation (fwd)

From: Vilaire@aol.com

I mean, I'm not a professional translator but sometimes I do moonlight as one. Over the years, over and over I've committed the same "error" as RSF by translating inculper to mean indict and vice versa. This morning I consulted Larousse and guess what? They've made the same "error." Must be contagious.

But more seriously, I think we all want to know whether or not Toussaint has officially been indicted. We've all been led to believe that he CANNOT be so long as he retains his parliamentary immunity.

Best regards,
Marx-Vilaire