9644: RE: 9625: Re: 9623: Regarding "indict" (fwd)

From: Karen Davis <kdavis@marygrove.edu>

In English, the word "indict"  can refer to a formal bill against an
accused, but it can also refer generally to any accusation. So, "indict" can
be an appropriate synonym for "accused"  in an informal sense.

Karen F. Dimanche Davis
Associate Professor and Head of Department, Humanities
Marygrove College
8425 West McNichols
Detroit, Michigan 48221
Telephone 313-927-1352