a5: Re: a2: Haiti-Palace Shooting; Saint-Vil asks what is the U.S. position (fwd)

From: Jean Saint-Vil <jafrikayiti@hotmail.com>

Dear Mr. Dreyfuss,

Not only did the Convergence not condemn the coup. As, far as I can see from
the news clips, neither did their masters. I still haven't read a
condemnation of this barbaric act from any U.S., Canadian, German or French
official. These same protectors of human rights who always jump up when
their protégés are victimized.

Are they with the Haitian people or are they with the terrorists. We need to
hear it now...even if it comes late and is hypocritical as always. A Haitian
life is not a dog's life!

Besides looking out for the necks of American citizens in Haiti, what is Mr.
Brian Dean Curran's response to the terrorist attack on Haiti?

btw: Although, we don't always agree Mambo racine, I do appreciate your
words of support for the sanctity of haitian life. At least we must agree on
such basic principles of our humanity.

Peace and RESPECT !!

Jafrikayiti

«Renmen Ayiti vle di renmen Ayisyen»