a212: Re: a202: solid book on Haiti (fwd)

From: Tttnhm@aol.com

>From Charles Arthur

I am informed by my publishers, Interlink and Latin America Bureau, that my "Haiti in Focus: A Guide to the People, Politics, and Culture" (list Price: $12.95) will be published on January 18, 2002.

Paperback 100 pages

>From the Publisher:
'Haiti in Focus' is an authoritative and up-to-date guide to this fascinating country. It explores the land, history and politics, economy, society and people, culture and environment, and includes tips on where to go and what to see. Charles Arthur is the co-ordinator of the London-based Haiti Support Group and the co-editor of 'Libete: A Haiti Anthology'.