a233: Port-au-Prince collector of Vodou artifacts???

From: Heidi McGurrin <hmcgurrin@earthlink.net>

I would like to receive your newsletter again please. I am interested to
know if anyone knows who the person is in Port au Prince??? I think, not
sure, with the special collection of Vodou  artifacts who expressed interest
in someone photographing them for them. Some time ago, I received from your
list, an email concerning this. I am interested in who this is, where, how
to contact this person, and any information you might be able to share with
me. I have misplaced the information. thank you......Heidi

hmcgurrin@earthlink.net