a320: Re: a315: Re: a229: Fort de Joux (fwd)

From: Paulette Smith <psmith@emerald.tufts.edu>

Thank you thank you thank you!
Mr. Bell
I have been looking, working for more material on this author
and hope to publish a (well received)  article on "Ombre de Baudelaire"
which I presented at the ALA in Morocco.

I have also used her novel in my "Autobiography" class with success.

Would you by any chance have anymore information on Pasquet?

Do you know if she is still in Italy?

Do you happen to know if there are some sources (critics, journals) on her
work? (in Haiti or France, US or Italy) -in any language-

Paulette Anne Smith, Ph.D.

PS  I would really appreciate any input from anyone who is familiar with
her work
-and maybe not to encumber the list, send exchange to

		Psmith@emerald.tufts.edu

merci infiniment!!!