a512: Re: A471: "privatized" corporations in Haiti (eg. Moulinsd'Haiti), (fwd)

From: Jean Charles <jean-charles6@attbi.com>

Is there a problem with Moulins d'Haiti?  I have friends who invested in
that; should they be concerned?  There will always be rumours about these
things but my friends are not fat cats and don't want to lose their
investment.  This always seemed to involve some questionable economics,
depending as it does on imported grains.  We can live with that; I just hope
it is not another Teleco....

Regards,
J-C