a546: chickens

From: NLaleau@aol.com

Dear Ed,
Another man named Hall (Louis Hall, I think?) raised chickens commercially
for
eggs 30 years ago in Haiti, and as far as I know he still lives in Haiti
somewhere in or around the capital. We used to buy all our eggs from the
Halls
until the ship bringing their feed corn never arrived and they had to
slaughter
all of the chickens. These were big American-size eggs, not Haitian "range
chicken" eggs. If you can locate Louis, he could probably tell you a lot
about
raising chickens in Haiti. And please tell him and his wife Janice hello
from
me.
Sincerely,
Nancy Laleau