a797RE: a789:" Sweet Mickey lyrics? (fwd)

From: Pascal Antoine <pascal.antoine@verizon.net>

>I would greatly appreciate if someone could post a few lines of the
>below mentioned Sweet Micky "diri" lyrics - I havent had the chance to
hear them.

For anyone who is interested, I have added a section on this year's
Kanaval to the HaitiXchange web site and have included a sample of Sweet
Micky's "Men Nouvel La" (the "diri" song) for those who haven't heard it
yet:

Micky's "Men Nouvel La" - (the "diri" song)
http://www.haitixchange.com/sounds/k2002_sweetmicky.ram

HaitiXchange's Kanaval 2002 Page
http://www.haitiexchange.com/kanaval2002.html

Enjoy