#35: Ericq Pierre: Kozyn comments

From: John C. Kozyn <jckozyn@mnsinc.com>

I want to thank whoever took the time to translate Ericq Pierre's
thoughtful and sober analyses, which appear on the Center for
International Policy's website, and which was forwarded by Max Blanchet.

This is very worthwhile reading. Ericq Pierre did a particularly good
job in illuminating factors impacting on the end of the mandate of the
46th Legislature and in discussing other workings of governance in
Haiti, including former P.M. Rosny Smarth's resignation. I thought his
nuanced account did much to dispel the media-driven, exaggerated
criticisms from President Préval's political adversaries.

John Kozyn