#247: Needs information on Aristotle Onassis and Papa Doc!

From: CARMEN BARBEE <amergoth@earthlink.net>

I have been writing a book that spans the years between 1940 and 1965.
One of the subjects that are involved in this book is Aristotle Onassis.
During the research I have read statements that he was " friends" with
Papa Doc Duvalier. I have been unable to verify these statements with any
credibility. In an attempt to locate any contact between the two
mentioned men above, I have tried to determine if Aristotle Onassis at
anytime during this period had a business relationship with Haiti. Again,
I have came up empty.

I have looked for answers through every resource available to me. I am
hoping that you will be able to help me in this endeavor. I received your
name as a possible source of assistance from the Haitian Embassy. I would
be very grateful with any information you could help me gather, perhaps
even point me in the right direction on how to gain such material.

Please respond directly
to:
amergoth@earthlink.net

Thank You