#1404: Scholarships (fwd)

From:StVilC@cs.com

Hello,
My name is Jessica St. Vil.  I am currently a Senior at Lehman College for
the Performing Arts in Bronx, NY.  I am a Mass Communications major.  I love
Mass Communications and I enjoy writing, but right now I am pursuing other
things.  Right now, I am pursuing a career in dance, which my parents aren't
to happy about, which is giving me problems in terms of finding money to pay
for graduate school.  I am thinking of going to SUNY Purchase, which is out
in White Plains, New York and the third top school for graduate degrees in
dance.  I am writing you because I would like to know if someone can possibly
tell me where to go, or let me know about some links in terms of obtaining a
scholarship for graduate school. I am a dancer.  I've been dancing just about
all of my life, and I am a dance minor at Lehman College for the Performing
Arts.