#1417: Help about Haiti (fwd)

From: ange perrault <ange.perrault@mail.tju.edu>

I receive this from someone outside the list:

From: mjaimes@mciworld.com
(PLEASE REPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS ADDRESS ABOVE)

I am currently in the process of producing a television show with the
Haitian Consulate in Boston and we are creating a database. The show is
called "Presenting Haiti Differently" If anyone has any information on
anyone whom they believe can be a great guess for the show or has ideas on
how this show can be successful can you please send an e-mail at:
zanmi@hotmail.com

Email to a friend   Reply

Ange R. Perrault, Ph.D.
ange.perrault@mail.tju.edu