#4004: Construction Costs (fwd)

From:ForHaiti@aol.com

<< I just felt this information should be given to the people who are
sponsoring
 foriegn missions. Whether it's Haiti or any other country, always ask the
 question, "Is this U.S. or your country's currency"?

 Working for Christ,

 Patti C.

I agree that the contributors need and want to know how far their money goes
and designating is a good idea.  But it is also a good idea for them to
realize that it is Haitian dollars that the Haitian earns and has to live
under -- and to them those prices represent a tremendous inflation because
they don't get the benefit of the exchange.