#4111: Produce our own food. Hudicourt comments

From: gilles hudicourt <hudic@videotron.ca>

What would be great in conjunction with Haiti being able to produce all its
food is if some Grand Manjeur was capable of finding a way to flood the
Haitian market with cheap imported wood charcoal.  Its funny how the easy
money schemes are always bad for the country.  Is that some kind of natural
law, like the law of gravity ? For once if someone could find an easy
money scheme that was good for the Haitian people for a change, I guess it
would be the equivalent of levitation.

Ban Miami Rice!
Miami charcoal, where are you ?