#4177: Performance of journalists: Simidor responds most affably (fwd)

From:Karioka9@cs.com

The unnamed news agency in the Lesage/Jallot book is Agence France Presse.
One undeniable fact is how friendly Agence France Presse and its Haiti
correspondent at the time, Dominique Levanti, had been toward Baby Doc and
his wench Michele.  The authors unveil other instances of French nastiness in
Haiti.  Does that justify Chamberlain's hostility toward them, even while he
confesses not having bothered to look into their allegations?

As for Chamberlain's obsession with my identity, we've been that way before.
Poor Chamberlain's nose is still bloody from the lesson administered by Kim
Ives about journalists "who worship official sources" and internalize
"corporate capitalism as the natural order for a democracy."

Daniel Simidor