#4459: Pics of Fellow Corbetters Jeff Allen, Emmanuel Vedrine, Marilyn Mason...

From:MariLinc@aol.com

Fellow Corbetters,

It was neat when the moderator of this group sent us to a website where we
could view a photo and finally figure out what this Bob Corbett looks like,
right?

Well, I have just one URL to share with you where you can finally get to view
the visages of the likes of Jeff Allen; Emmanuel Védrine; Marilyn Mason; Yves
Renaud, the moderator of Haiti Online; Fedo Boyer, the head of CreoleTrans;
and other Corbetters -- all in one place at one time:

http://hometown.aol.com/mit2usa/SH2kphotos.htm

[Corbett inserts:  Thanks to Marilyn for this.  I won't send photos out
as e-mail.  However, if you have photo on a web site of your own ( or
someone else), just do as she did and send in the details: who's there
and what's the URL]

Just be patient for the full download (less than a minute, even with a slow
internet connection).  Many folks are visiting the page at the same time and
we wouldn't want AOL's server to crash, would we??

Marilyn

*******
Marilyn Mason, President
Mason Integrated Technologies Ltd
P.O. Box 181015
Boston, MA  02118  USA
(617) 247-8885 (office & answering machine)
(617) 262-8923 (FAX)
MariLinc@aol.com (e-mail)
Mason Integrated Technologies Ltd Home Page:
   http://hometown.aol.com/mit2usa/Index2.html
Introducing CreoleScan and CreoleConvert:
   http://hometown.aol.com/mit2usa/IntroCrScCrConv.htm
Meet the Creator of CreoleScan and CreoleConvert:
   http://members.aol.com/marilinc/Index3.html
Orthographically Converted HC Texts Download Site:
   http://hometown.aol.com/mit2haiti/Index4.html
Strategic Alliance with Educational CyberPlayGround:
   http://www.edu-cyberpg.com/Linguistics/announcemit2.html
Jeff Allen Appointed MIT2's New CEO:
   http://hometown.aol.com/mit2usa/JA-MIT2CEO.htm