#5120: Boston Haitian Creole Resources Workshop Cancelled (fwd)

From: MariLinc@aol.com

The Haitian Creole Resources / Internet Workshop which was scheduled to be
held at W. Roxbury High School on Thursday, September 21st, has been
cancelled.

A last-minute time change introduced by the school principal caused a
scheduling conflict for the organizers.

The good news is that we can now work a scheduling change to good advantage;
instead of having it moved up by several hours at the very last moment, we
can now request a much more extensive rescheduling to a much later date,
giving adequate time for better planning and a wider window of time for the
public to make arrangements to attend.

We are sorry for this inconvenience.

*******
Marilyn Mason, President
Mason Integrated Technologies Ltd (MIT2)