6001: A request to the list (fwd)

From: Racine125@aol.com

I am very sorry to bother the list with this, but I would appreciate it if no
more list members would forward me emails from "Father Michael"
(archim@globelsud.net).  This individual sent me a missive full of
unpleasantness and threats, apparently provoked by my views on racism in
Haiti.

I blocked his emails, and he has gotten several people on this list,
including Mark Gill and LaKat (I forget her right name, bless her) to forward
his unpleasantness to me.  I'd like to put a stop to his manipulations, and I
am therefore making the list aware that I do NOT wish any further
communication from this individual.

Thank you.

Peace and love,

"Se bon ki ra",