6260: RE: 6242 (fwd)

From: archim <archim@globelsud.net>

        We never saw maxetluc driving around here in Petion-Ville, and we
     were giving free limeade to everyone who was voting at the station in
     front of our house. And how can one who is "driving around" get a
     proper picture of the numbers at a polling station? Maybe he was
     somewhere else when the crowd was biggest at our polling station or at
     those of other areas!
        And lots of polling stations were in areas where one can not go
     "driving around" because there are no roads for cars.
              archim