6523: Re 6488: Driver makes small correction in archim's post (fwd)

From: "Tom F. Driver" <tfd3@columbia.edu>

'm flattered by my friend "archim"'s reference to "well-worded comments and
analysis from Guy Antoine, Tom Driver and a number of others who were
also here 'on-site' for the elections."  For the record, however, let it be clear
that I was not in Haiti for the Nov. 26 elections.  Guy Antoine was, and his
comments have indeed been well-worded. Convincing, too, I might add.

Tom Driver

Tom F. Driver
New York City
<tfd3@columbia.edu>