6638: Pelin Tet (fwd)

From: Lois E Wilcken <makandal-ny@juno.com>

I had an LP of Pelin Tet.  I don't know what happened to the LP, but I
still have the cassette copy I made.  The information I copied onto the
cassette case says "Théatre National d'Haiti, Pèlin Tèt Frankétienne-lan
joué pou prèmiè fwa nan Rex Théatre, jèdi 6 jiye 1978.  Roland Dòfeuille
- Piram.  François Latou - Polidò."  [Sorry about the errors.  Some might
be mine, others due to changes in Haitian orthography.]

Does anyone know if this recording is still available?  If I remember,
the cover had some good notes.

Lois Wilcken
La Troupe Makandal - New York City's #1 Haitian Roots Ensemble
621 Rutland Road, Brooklyn NY 11203
718-953-6638 / makandal-ny@juno.com
www.makandal.org