6981: Re: 6980: Anyone ever heard of this book? -- A number of replies -- including from the author

From: jean paul poirier <jpp@compa.every1.net>

Daniel kedar is Maryse Penette-Kedar's husband

She can be reached at the Haitian ministry of Tourism.

or you can try

info@intermediahaiti.com

Mr. Kedar worked on developing the site.

JPP

From: dk <dk@kedar.net>

I heard of this book as I am the photographer...

should you need more info, you can contact me at dk@kedar.net or should
you
need to talk to me at
305 8549050