7405: Re: Free xerox copy of 1855 book on Haitian Revolution and Toussaint Louverture {# #3530) (fwd)

From: amedard@gte.net

Back last May, Bob offered 3 free photocopies of the book, ST.
DOMINGO: ITS REVOLUTIONS AND ITS HERO, TOUSSAINT LOUVERTURE by
Charles W. Elliott.  Unfortunately, I was the unlucky 4th to
request a copy of this book and so was not lucky enough to obtain
a copy.  I have not forgotten this book and am wondering, would
one of the three people who were lucky enough to obtain a copy
please contact me so that, perhaps, we could make an agreement
for you to run off a copy for me?  Please reply to
<amedard@gte.net>.