13244: Senou on: Haiti and the Trash Phenomenon (fwd)

From: Senou <senou@yahoo.com>

Haiti and the Trash phenomenon

People living in the Capital could have breath easier
when the Pope had made his first visit to Haiti. It
was the first time Port-au-Prince was really clean
Some areas have trashes dated back 1984. It is not
surprising to hear this. Make a right turn in front of
a pile of trash then go slowly once you reach a
smaller pile of trash turn right cross the
intersection proceed with caution then you are going
to see a huge pile of trash taller than the Cathedral
make a left and the house is located between Rue
Reunion and Champs de Mars.
Trashes are everywhere, common folks? Do we need a
foreign country to show us how to remove trashes or
are we going to blame as usual America for our
trashes?

Folks in life one must be objective the trash policy
had started long before the Lavalas took over. I had
recalled in some areas the trash could have been
removed today and the next day one can see a pile of
fresh trash in the same location.

Does Haiti need a minister of trash? It is evident the
mayor of the Capital is unable to clean the city.
Therefore the whole government should work on that
issue. And  I urge the Convergence, the Lavalas and
the opposition to work together to remove the trash.

Breathing too much trash can alter your thinking
process this might be the reason why these folks could
not really …( you finish it)

Still now Haiti does not have a dump and it does not
take that much to build a couple of dumps. And when
you the Haitian government had bought a 1.5 million
dollar mansion to house the prime minister. Oops a new
Resolution from OAS: Resolution 823 Haiti must remove
all trashes including …

The problem might be deeper than expected, why little
Haiti is … place in Miami and why Flatbush? I urge the
Haitian broadcaster instead wasting million in talking
crap, they can find a way to educate these folks
instead.

Senou