13398: Schweissing: Nassau Guardian: Bahamian Xenophobia Towards Haitians (fwd)

From: Daniel Schweissing <dan_schweissing@hotmail.com>

Bahamas

The Nassau Guardian Wednesday, October 16, 2002

Government must solve the illegal immigrant problem

The Editor The Guardian

Dear Sir

As a servant of the Most High God, I write with authority the information
that was given to me strictly from the throne room, from God, in Jesus'
mighty name. It is most unfortunate that I have to bring this information to
the public, but I must. For some time during last year and about a month
ago, I have been trying to have a meeting with the Commissioner of Police
and about one hundred of his top officers, Unfortunately, I got no reply by
means of phone contact or in writing, in reference to my letter.

Lately, I tried to make contact with the Prime Minister's Office. I was told
to call back in two weeks time. After trying again and again, it appears to
me that I am not going to have a meeting with the powers that be. I don't
know if they personally were informed or not.

However, this is the situation. I contacted personally, Ministers of the
Gospel, like myself, and it would appear that they all have 'yellow bellies'
on this matter, the' illegal

immigrant problems'. The Word of the Lord came to me saying this, 'The
illegal immigrants must return to their homeland." It is top secret that
another nation is strengthening the Haitian Government to hang loose and
allow their Haitian people to come and destroy our financial economy. If the
Bahamian Government is to get rid of the illegal immigrant problem we will
have the greatest loss of lives and destruction of our properties this part
of the world has ever seen; a blood bath and poverty to our blessed nation.

The Police Force and the Defence Force would not be able to handle this
massive destruction and the greater nations of the world would not come to
our rescue because of three main reasons: (i) we are a Christian nation, (h)
we are a Black majority nation and (iii) for our size, The Bahamas is the
world's richest nation when we compare) the amount of Bahamians, (b) the
amount of money in our banks and (c) the size of our land. This is not a
situation to sweep under the rug. The Bahamas cannot be a friend to a friend
who is destroying us, our sovereignty, our children and our nation

What message are we, as a people, sending to our brothers and sisters who
are in prisons. The message that we have sent for years is, 'Yes, crime does
pay, if you are a foreigner.' Illegal become Bahamian citizens and their
children born here illegally become Bahamians, These people break many laws
in our law books from day to day, but it is the Bahamians who our Government
seeks to frustrate. They break our immigration laws, squat on our land,
operate businesses without the proper authority, break health laws. They
break gambling laws, operate drug rings, sell alcohol and the list goes on
and on. Joe Farrington road area, in the back, there is an illegal Haitian
village ready to attack Bahamians. Carmichael Road area is another area
waking ready to attack Bahamians. Throughout the Bahamas, these people stand
guard awaiting the first moment These people surface in key positions
through our Bahamas.

The U.S.A. are giving their people billions of dollars to start new
businesses, to go back to school, to write a novel and the fig goes on and
on, to keep them-above level that will help to solve their illegal immigrant
problems, to maintain their economy. The Bahamas Government needs to do
likewise.

God told me that we have seven years to solve this problem, if we start now.
Let us think about our families, our hard earned dollars that could possibly
be devalued in the next seven years. Think! We could be running from our own
shores or possibly prisoners because of our desires to help to solve this
war against The Bahamas, our home. Let us force our elected officials to
solve this urgent problem Our solution is to just get rid of them send them
back home, stop playing politics with our nation and land. We are under
attack . This is the kind of war against our blessings. Act now, or we will
all likewise perish.

To our Government, change or make new laws if you must. Just solve this
problem God is not making any more land.

Yours etc.,

Bishop James A. Darling

© 2002 The Nassau Guardian

Surf the Web without missing calls! Get MSN Broadband.